Solar Power In Tarpeena, SA, 5277
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in South Australia, including Tarpeena (postcode: 5277) and the Limestone Coast region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout SA.
Tarpeena not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Tarpeena
South Australia, 5277
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Tarpeena , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Limestone Coast region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly South Australia team on 133-SUN.
Tarpeena's solar energy resources
On average, Tarpeena receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.21 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Tarpeena should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 22° to 32° and the optimal angle is 27°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Tarpeena
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Tarpeena and is based on components well suited to South Australia - South East area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Tarpeena: 6.021 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.5434 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.6984 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2198 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $659 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Tarpeena
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Tarpeena: 12.042 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 5.0868 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.3968 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4397 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1319 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Tarpeena
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Tarpeena: 20.07 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.478 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.328 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7329 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2198 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Tarpeena
Solar installations in Tarpeena, SA, 5277
There are 256 solar PV installations in Tarpeena's postcode, 5277, totaling 1047.92 kW of capacity. The 5277 postcode accounts for 0.017% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Tarpeena area.
The average system size in Tarpeena is 4.09kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Tarpeena's postcode area are generating an average of 4412 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $39706 monthly and $483086 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 5277 postcode is enough to fully power 291 Australian homes.
Tarpeena solar carbon offset
System owners in Tarpeena's postcode are collectively avoiding 1610 tonnes (coal fired power) or 644 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 231 - 578 cars off Tarpeena's roads.
Tarpeena, South Australia regional boundaries
Other related Tarpeena information
Tarpeena's coordinates are -37.627204,140.795971 and its weather station is located at Mount Gambier Arpt. Mount Gambier Arpt weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Tarpeena: 4.21 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 5.18 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.80 kPa
- Humidity: 73.29%
- Air temperature: 13.68 degrees C
- Earth temperature:15.42 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Tarpeena
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Tarpeena households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Tarpeena and the Limestone Coast region. For more SA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in South Australia or call our Tarpeena hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Tarpeena
Join Tarpeena's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Tarpeena and the Limestone Coast region. Call our South Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.