Solar Power In Thornlie, WA, 6108
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Thornlie (postcode: 6108) and the Gosnells region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Thornlie not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Thornlie
Western Australia, 6108
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Thornlie , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Gosnells region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883).
Thornlie's solar energy resources
On average, Thornlie receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.97 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Thornlie should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 17° to 27° and the optimal angle is 22°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Thornlie
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Thornlie and is based on components well suited to Perth - South East area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Thornlie: 7.1118 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.5046 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.287 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2595 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $778 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Thornlie
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Thornlie: 14.2236 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.0092 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 20.574 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5191 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1557 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Thornlie
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Thornlie: 23.706 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.682 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 34.29 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8653 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2595 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Thornlie
Solar installations in Thornlie, WA, 6108
There are 2494 solar PV installations in Thornlie's postcode, 6108, totaling 5574.06 kW of capacity. The 6108 postcode accounts for 0.163% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Thornlie area.
The average system size in Thornlie is 2.23kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Thornlie's postcode area are generating an average of 27703 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $249328 monthly and $3033487 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6108 postcode is enough to fully power 1548 Australian homes.
Thornlie solar carbon offset
System owners in Thornlie's postcode are collectively avoiding 10112 tonnes (coal fired power) or 4045 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1452 - 3629 cars off Thornlie's roads.
Thornlie, Western Australia regional boundaries
Other related Thornlie information
Thornlie's coordinates are -32.055396,115.962058 and its weather station is located at Perth Intl/Belmont. Perth Intl/Belmont weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Thornlie: 4.97 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.68 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.43 kPa
- Humidity: 65.50%
- Air temperature: 18.14 degrees C
- Earth temperature:20.66 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Thornlie
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Thornlie households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Thornlie and the Gosnells region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Thornlie hotline on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883).
Home Battery Systems In Thornlie
Join Thornlie's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Thornlie and the Gosnells region. Call our Western Australia team on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883) for more information.