Solar Power In Tieri, QLD, 4709
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Tieri (postcode: 4709) and the Central Highlands (Qld) region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Tieri not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Tieri
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Tieri , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Central Highlands (Qld) region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Tieri's solar energy resources
On average, Tieri receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.47 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Tieri should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 8° to 18° and the optimal angle is 13°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Tieri
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Tieri and is based on components well suited to Fitzroy area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Tieri: 7.8246 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 5.319 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.9576 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2857 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $857 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Tieri
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Tieri: 15.6492 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 10.638 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.9152 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5714 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1714 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Tieri
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Tieri: 26.082 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 17.73 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 33.192 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9523 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2857 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Tieri
Solar installations in Tieri, QLD, 4709
There are 6 solar PV installations in Tieri's postcode, 4709, totaling 36.92 kW of capacity. The 4709 postcode accounts for 0% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Tieri area.
The average system size in Tieri is 6.15kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Tieri's postcode area are generating an average of 202 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $1818 monthly and $22114 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4709 postcode is enough to fully power 10 Australian homes.
Tieri solar carbon offset
System owners in Tieri's postcode are collectively avoiding 74 tonnes (coal fired power) or 29 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 11 - 26 cars off Tieri's roads.
Tieri, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Tieri information
Tieri's coordinates are -23.038374,148.344727 and its weather station is located at Emerald. Emerald weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Tieri: 5.47 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 2.82 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.31 kPa
- Humidity: 57.70%
- Air temperature: 22.77 degrees C
- Earth temperature:23.76 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Tieri
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Tieri households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Tieri and the Central Highlands (Qld) region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Tieri hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Tieri
Join Tieri's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Tieri and the Central Highlands (Qld) region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.