Solar Power In Tootgarook, VIC, 3941
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Tootgarook (postcode: 3941) and the Mornington Peninsula region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Tootgarook not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Tootgarook
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Tootgarook , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Mornington Peninsula region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Tootgarook's solar energy resources
On average, Tootgarook receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.15 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Tootgarook should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 23° to 33° and the optimal angle is 28°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Tootgarook
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Tootgarook and is based on components well suited to Mornington Peninsula area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Tootgarook: 5.9346 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.43 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.4014 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2167 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $650 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Tootgarook
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Tootgarook: 11.8692 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 4.86 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.8028 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4335 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1300 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Tootgarook
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Tootgarook: 19.782 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.1 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 31.338 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7225 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2167 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Tootgarook
Solar installations in Tootgarook, VIC, 3941
There are 841 solar PV installations in Tootgarook's postcode, 3941, totaling 2356.45 kW of capacity. The 3941 postcode accounts for 0.055% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Tootgarook area.
The average system size in Tootgarook is 2.8kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Tootgarook's postcode area are generating an average of 9779 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $88013 monthly and $1070830 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3941 postcode is enough to fully power 655 Australian homes.
Tootgarook solar carbon offset
System owners in Tootgarook's postcode are collectively avoiding 3569 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1428 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 512 - 1281 cars off Tootgarook's roads.
Tootgarook, Victoria regional boundaries
Other related Tootgarook information
Tootgarook's coordinates are -38.368159,144.862455 and its weather station is located at Cerberus Aws (Aut). Cerberus Aws (Aut) weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Tootgarook: 4.15 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.38 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.24 kPa
- Humidity: 78.63%
- Air temperature: 13.81 degrees C
- Earth temperature:15.05 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Tootgarook
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Tootgarook households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Tootgarook and the Mornington Peninsula region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Tootgarook hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Tootgarook
Join Tootgarook's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Tootgarook and the Mornington Peninsula region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.