Solar Power In Toowong, QLD, 4066
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Toowong (postcode: 4066) and the Brisbane Inner - West region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Toowong not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Toowong
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Toowong , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Brisbane Inner - West region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Toowong's solar energy resources
On average, Toowong receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.81 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Toowong should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 12° to 22° and the optimal angle is 17°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Toowong
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Toowong and is based on components well suited to Brisbane Inner City area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Toowong: 6.8796 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.4496 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.1962 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2512 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $753 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Toowong
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Toowong: 13.7592 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 8.8992 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.3924 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5024 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1507 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Toowong
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Toowong: 22.932 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 14.832 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.654 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8374 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2512 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Toowong
Solar installations in Toowong, QLD, 4066
There are 569 solar PV installations in Toowong's postcode, 4066, totaling 2095.52 kW of capacity. The 4066 postcode accounts for 0.037% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Toowong area.
The average system size in Toowong is 3.68kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Toowong's postcode area are generating an average of 10079 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $90715 monthly and $1103700 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4066 postcode is enough to fully power 582 Australian homes.
Toowong solar carbon offset
System owners in Toowong's postcode are collectively avoiding 3679 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1472 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 528 - 1321 cars off Toowong's roads.
Toowong, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Toowong information
Toowong's coordinates are -27.485567,152.992096 and its weather station is located at Archefield/Brisbane. Archefield/Brisbane weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Toowong: 4.81 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.28 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.39 kPa
- Humidity: 72.36%
- Air temperature: 19.88 degrees C
- Earth temperature:22.81 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Toowong
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Toowong households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Toowong and the Brisbane Inner - West region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Toowong hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Toowong
Join Toowong's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Toowong and the Brisbane Inner - West region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.