Solar Power In Toronto, NSW, 2283
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Toronto (postcode: 2283) and the Lake Macquarie - West region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Toronto not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Toronto
New South Wales, 2283
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Toronto , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Lake Macquarie - West region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Toronto's solar energy resources
On average, Toronto receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.44 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Toronto should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 18° to 28° and the optimal angle is 23°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Toronto
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Toronto and is based on components well suited to Newcastle and Lake Macquarie area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Toronto: 6.3504 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.591 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.126 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2319 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $695 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Toronto
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Toronto: 12.7008 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.182 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.252 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4638 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1391 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Toronto
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Toronto: 21.168 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.97 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.42 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7730 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2319 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Toronto
Solar installations in Toronto, NSW, 2283
There are 1379 solar PV installations in Toronto's postcode, 2283, totaling 3707.78 kW of capacity. The 2283 postcode accounts for 0.09% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Toronto area.
The average system size in Toronto is 2.69kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Toronto's postcode area are generating an average of 16463 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $148163 monthly and $1802648 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2283 postcode is enough to fully power 1030 Australian homes.
Toronto solar carbon offset
System owners in Toronto's postcode are collectively avoiding 6009 tonnes (coal fired power) or 2404 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 863 - 2157 cars off Toronto's roads.
Toronto, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Toronto information
Toronto's coordinates are -33.01329,151.593162 and its weather station is located at Newcastle. Newcastle weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Toronto: 4.44 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 7.55 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.49 kPa
- Humidity: 74.65%
- Air temperature: 18.18 degrees C
- Earth temperature:17.48 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Toronto
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Toronto households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Toronto and the Lake Macquarie - West region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Toronto hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Toronto
Join Toronto's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Toronto and the Lake Macquarie - West region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.