Solar Power In Townson, QLD, 4341
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Townson (postcode: 4341) and the Ipswich Hinterland region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Townson not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Townson
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Townson , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Ipswich Hinterland region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Townson's solar energy resources
On average, Townson receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.81 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Townson should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 12° to 22° and the optimal angle is 17°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Townson
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Townson and is based on components well suited to Ipswich area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Townson: 6.8796 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.2174 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.4014 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2512 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $753 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Townson
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Townson: 13.7592 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 8.4348 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.8028 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5024 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1507 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Townson
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Townson: 22.932 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 14.058 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 31.338 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8374 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2512 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Townson
Solar installations in Townson, QLD, 4341
There are 2343 solar PV installations in Townson's postcode, 4341, totaling 7318.92 kW of capacity. The 4341 postcode accounts for 0.153% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Townson area.
The average system size in Townson is 3.12kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Townson's postcode area are generating an average of 35204 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $316836 monthly and $3854839 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4341 postcode is enough to fully power 2033 Australian homes.
Townson solar carbon offset
System owners in Townson's postcode are collectively avoiding 12849 tonnes (coal fired power) or 5140 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1845 - 4612 cars off Townson's roads.
Other related Townson information
Townson's coordinates are -27.873021,152.387828 and its weather station is located at Warwick. Warwick weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Townson: 4.81 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.58 m/s
- Air pressure: 97.38 kPa
- Humidity: 66.73%
- Air temperature: 17.56 degrees C
- Earth temperature:18.03 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Townson
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Townson households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Townson and the Ipswich Hinterland region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Townson hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Townson
Join Townson's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Townson and the Ipswich Hinterland region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.