Solar Power In Varroville, NSW, 2566
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Varroville (postcode: 2566) and the Campbelltown (NSW) region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Varroville not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Varroville
New South Wales, 2566
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Varroville , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Campbelltown (NSW) region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Varroville's solar energy resources
On average, Varroville receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.36 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Varroville should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 19° to 29° and the optimal angle is 24°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Varroville
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Varroville and is based on components well suited to Sydney - Outer South West area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Varroville: 6.237 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.3588 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.1692 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2277 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $683 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Varroville
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Varroville: 12.474 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.7176 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.3384 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4554 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1366 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Varroville
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Varroville: 20.79 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.196 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.564 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7590 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2277 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Varroville
Solar installations in Varroville, NSW, 2566
There are 1645 solar PV installations in Varroville's postcode, 2566, totaling 4598.97 kW of capacity. The 2566 postcode accounts for 0.108% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Varroville area.
The average system size in Varroville is 2.8kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Varroville's postcode area are generating an average of 20052 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $180464 monthly and $2195640 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2566 postcode is enough to fully power 1277 Australian homes.
Varroville solar carbon offset
System owners in Varroville's postcode are collectively avoiding 7319 tonnes (coal fired power) or 2928 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1051 - 2627 cars off Varroville's roads.
Varroville, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Varroville information
Varroville's coordinates are -34.010255,150.822979 and its weather station is located at Bankstown Airport. Bankstown Airport weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Varroville: 4.36 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.21 m/s
- Air pressure: 97.50 kPa
- Humidity: 72.33%
- Air temperature: 16.88 degrees C
- Earth temperature:16.77 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Varroville
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Varroville households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Varroville and the Campbelltown (NSW) region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Varroville hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Varroville
Join Varroville's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Varroville and the Campbelltown (NSW) region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.