Solar Power In Victoria Park, WA, 6100
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Victoria Park (postcode: 6100) and the Belmont - Victoria Park region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Victoria Park not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Victoria Park
Western Australia, 6100
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Victoria Park , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Belmont - Victoria Park region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 133-SUN.
Victoria Park's solar energy resources
On average, Victoria Park receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.35 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Victoria Park should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 16° to 26° and the optimal angle is 21°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Victoria Park
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Victoria Park and is based on components well suited to Perth - South East area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Victoria Park: 7.6518 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.591 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 11.8314 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2794 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $838 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Victoria Park
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Victoria Park: 15.3036 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.182 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 23.6628 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5588 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1676 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Victoria Park
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Victoria Park: 25.506 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.97 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 39.438 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9314 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2794 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Victoria Park
Solar installations in Victoria Park, WA, 6100
There are 589 solar PV installations in Victoria Park's postcode, 6100, totaling 1554.79 kW of capacity. The 6100 postcode accounts for 0.039% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Victoria Park area.
The average system size in Victoria Park is 2.64kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Victoria Park's postcode area are generating an average of 8318 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $74863 monthly and $910835 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6100 postcode is enough to fully power 432 Australian homes.
Victoria Park solar carbon offset
System owners in Victoria Park's postcode are collectively avoiding 3036 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1214 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 436 - 1090 cars off Victoria Park's roads.
Victoria Park, Western Australia regional boundaries
Other related Victoria Park information
Victoria Park's coordinates are -31.974791,115.897592 and its weather station is located at Perth City. Perth City weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Victoria Park: 5.35 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.40 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.26 kPa
- Humidity: 64.41%
- Air temperature: 18.33 degrees C
- Earth temperature:20.66 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Victoria Park
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Victoria Park households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Victoria Park and the Belmont - Victoria Park region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Victoria Park hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Victoria Park
Join Victoria Park's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Victoria Park and the Belmont - Victoria Park region. Call our Western Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.