Solar Power In Walgoolan, WA, 6422
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Walgoolan (postcode: 6422) and the Wheat Belt - North region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Walgoolan not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Walgoolan
Western Australia, 6422
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Walgoolan , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Wheat Belt - North region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 133-SUN.
Walgoolan's solar energy resources
On average, Walgoolan receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.95 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Walgoolan should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 16° to 26° and the optimal angle is 21°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Walgoolan
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Walgoolan and is based on components well suited to Western Australia - Wheat Belt area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Walgoolan: 7.0794 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.6342 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.4598 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2585 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $775 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Walgoolan
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Walgoolan: 14.1588 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.2684 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 20.9196 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5170 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1551 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Walgoolan
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Walgoolan: 23.598 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 12.114 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 34.866 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8618 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2585 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Walgoolan
Solar installations in Walgoolan, WA, 6422
There are solar PV installations in Walgoolan's postcode, 6422, totaling kW of capacity. The 6422 postcode accounts for 0% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Walgoolan area.
The average system size in Walgoolan is NANkW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Walgoolan's postcode area are generating an average of 0 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $0 monthly and $0 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6422 postcode is enough to fully power 0 Australian homes.
Walgoolan solar carbon offset
System owners in Walgoolan's postcode are collectively avoiding 0 tonnes (coal fired power) or 0 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 0 - 0 cars off Walgoolan's roads.
Other related Walgoolan information
Walgoolan's coordinates are -31.372179,118.598819 and its weather station is located at Southern Cross. Southern Cross weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Walgoolan: 4.95 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 5.04 m/s
- Air pressure: 96.93 kPa
- Humidity: 55.93%
- Air temperature: 18.38 degrees C
- Earth temperature:19.52 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Walgoolan
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Walgoolan households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Walgoolan and the Wheat Belt - North region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Walgoolan hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Walgoolan
Join Walgoolan's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Walgoolan and the Wheat Belt - North region. Call our Western Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.