Solar Power In Warana, QLD, 4575
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Warana (postcode: 4575) and the Caloundra region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Warana not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Warana
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Warana , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Caloundra region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Warana's solar energy resources
On average, Warana receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.09 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Warana should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 11° to 21° and the optimal angle is 16°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Warana
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Warana and is based on components well suited to Sunshine Coast area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Warana: 7.2792 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.617 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.7308 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2658 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $797 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Warana
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Warana: 14.5584 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 9.234 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.4616 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5317 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1595 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Warana
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Warana: 24.264 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 15.39 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.436 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8861 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2658 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Warana
Solar installations in Warana, QLD, 4575
There are 3367 solar PV installations in Warana's postcode, 4575, totaling 9644.58 kW of capacity. The 4575 postcode accounts for 0.22% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Warana area.
The average system size in Warana is 2.86kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Warana's postcode area are generating an average of 49091 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $441818 monthly and $5375455 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4575 postcode is enough to fully power 2679 Australian homes.
Warana solar carbon offset
System owners in Warana's postcode are collectively avoiding 17918 tonnes (coal fired power) or 7167 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 2573 - 6432 cars off Warana's roads.
Warana, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Warana information
Warana's coordinates are -26.719989,153.133247 and its weather station is located at Maroochydore-Mooloolaba. Maroochydore-Mooloolaba weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Warana: 5.09 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.89 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.78 kPa
- Humidity: 67.44%
- Air temperature: 21.40 degrees C
- Earth temperature:23.23 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Warana
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Warana households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Warana and the Caloundra region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Warana hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Warana
Join Warana's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Warana and the Caloundra region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.