Solar Power In Waratah, TAS, 7321
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Tasmania, including Waratah (postcode: 7321) and the Burnie - Ulverstone region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout TAS.
Waratah not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Waratah
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Waratah , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Burnie - Ulverstone region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Tasmania team on 133-SUN.
Waratah's solar energy resources
On average, Waratah receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.30 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Waratah should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 26° to 36° and the optimal angle is 31°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Waratah
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Waratah and is based on components well suited to West and North West area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Waratah: 6.1506 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.3868 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.0008 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2245 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $673 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Waratah
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Waratah: 12.3012 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 4.7736 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 20.0016 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4491 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1347 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Waratah
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Waratah: 20.502 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 7.956 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 33.336 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7486 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2245 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Waratah
Solar installations in Waratah, TAS, 7321
There are 255 solar PV installations in Waratah's postcode, 7321, totaling 986.82 kW of capacity. The 7321 postcode accounts for 0.017% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Waratah area.
The average system size in Waratah is 3.87kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Waratah's postcode area are generating an average of 4243 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $38190 monthly and $464644 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 7321 postcode is enough to fully power 274 Australian homes.
Waratah solar carbon offset
System owners in Waratah's postcode are collectively avoiding 1549 tonnes (coal fired power) or 620 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 222 - 556 cars off Waratah's roads.
Waratah, Tasmania regional boundaries
Other related Waratah information
Waratah's coordinates are -41.444448,145.531689 and its weather station is located at Wynyard Ap Aws. Wynyard Ap Aws weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Waratah: 4.30 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.51 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.73 kPa
- Humidity: 78.05%
- Air temperature: 11.73 degrees C
- Earth temperature:14.18 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Waratah
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Waratah households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Waratah and the Burnie - Ulverstone region. For more TAS solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Tasmania or call our Waratah hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Waratah
Join Waratah's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Waratah and the Burnie - Ulverstone region. Call our Tasmania team on 133-SUN for more information.