Solar Power In Warners Bay, NSW, 2282
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Warners Bay (postcode: 2282) and the Lake Macquarie - East region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Warners Bay not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Warners Bay
New South Wales, 2282
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Warners Bay , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Lake Macquarie - East region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Warners Bay's solar energy resources
On average, Warners Bay receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.44 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Warners Bay should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 17° to 27° and the optimal angle is 22°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Warners Bay
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Warners Bay and is based on components well suited to Newcastle and Lake Macquarie area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Warners Bay: 6.3504 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.591 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.126 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2319 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $695 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Warners Bay
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Warners Bay: 12.7008 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.182 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.252 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4638 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1391 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Warners Bay
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Warners Bay: 21.168 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.97 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.42 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7730 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2319 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Warners Bay
Solar installations in Warners Bay, NSW, 2282
There are 871 solar PV installations in Warners Bay's postcode, 2282, totaling 2498.02 kW of capacity. The 2282 postcode accounts for 0.057% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Warners Bay area.
The average system size in Warners Bay is 2.87kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Warners Bay's postcode area are generating an average of 11091 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $99821 monthly and $1214487 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2282 postcode is enough to fully power 694 Australian homes.
Warners Bay solar carbon offset
System owners in Warners Bay's postcode are collectively avoiding 4048 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1619 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 581 - 1453 cars off Warners Bay's roads.
Warners Bay, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Warners Bay information
Warners Bay's coordinates are -32.975418,151.644682 and its weather station is located at Newcastle. Newcastle weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Warners Bay: 4.44 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 7.55 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.49 kPa
- Humidity: 74.65%
- Air temperature: 18.18 degrees C
- Earth temperature:17.48 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Warners Bay
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Warners Bay households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Warners Bay and the Lake Macquarie - East region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Warners Bay hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Warners Bay
Join Warners Bay's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Warners Bay and the Lake Macquarie - East region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.