Solar Power In Warrubullen, QLD, 4871
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Warrubullen (postcode: 4871) and the Far North region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Warrubullen not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Warrubullen
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Warrubullen , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Far North region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Warrubullen's solar energy resources
On average, Warrubullen receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.27 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Warrubullen should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 2° to 12° and the optimal angle is 7°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Warrubullen
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Warrubullen and is based on components well suited to Queensland - Outback area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Warrubullen: 7.5384 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 5.3082 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.5418 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2752 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $825 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Warrubullen
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Warrubullen: 15.0768 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 10.6164 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.0836 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5505 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1651 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Warrubullen
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Warrubullen: 25.128 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 17.694 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 31.806 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9175 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2752 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Warrubullen
Solar installations in Warrubullen, QLD, 4871
There are 789 solar PV installations in Warrubullen's postcode, 4871, totaling 3486.67 kW of capacity. The 4871 postcode accounts for 0.052% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Warrubullen area.
The average system size in Warrubullen is 4.42kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Warrubullen's postcode area are generating an average of 18375 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $165373 monthly and $2012035 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4871 postcode is enough to fully power 969 Australian homes.
Warrubullen solar carbon offset
System owners in Warrubullen's postcode are collectively avoiding 6707 tonnes (coal fired power) or 2683 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 963 - 2407 cars off Warrubullen's roads.
Other related Warrubullen information
Warrubullen's coordinates are -17.705358,146.014319 and its weather station is located at Innisfail. Innisfail weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Warrubullen: 5.27 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 5.46 m/s
- Air pressure: 99.98 kPa
- Humidity: 73.08%
- Air temperature: 24.48 degrees C
- Earth temperature:26.53 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Warrubullen
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Warrubullen households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Warrubullen and the Far North region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Warrubullen hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Warrubullen
Join Warrubullen's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Warrubullen and the Far North region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.