Solar Power In Warrumbungle, NSW, 2828
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Warrumbungle (postcode: 2828) and the Bourke - Cobar - Coonamble region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Warrumbungle not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Warrumbungle
New South Wales, 2828
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Warrumbungle , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Bourke - Cobar - Coonamble region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Warrumbungle's solar energy resources
On average, Warrumbungle receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.90 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Warrumbungle should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 16° to 26° and the optimal angle is 21°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Warrumbungle
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Warrumbungle and is based on components well suited to Far West and Orana area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Warrumbungle: 7.0092 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.8178 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.2276 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2559 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $767 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Warrumbungle
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Warrumbungle: 14.0184 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.6356 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 20.4552 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5118 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1535 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Warrumbungle
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Warrumbungle: 23.364 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 12.726 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 34.092 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8531 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2559 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Warrumbungle
Solar installations in Warrumbungle, NSW, 2828
There are 58 solar PV installations in Warrumbungle's postcode, 2828, totaling 311.56 kW of capacity. The 2828 postcode accounts for 0.004% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Warrumbungle area.
The average system size in Warrumbungle is 5.37kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Warrumbungle's postcode area are generating an average of 1527 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $13740 monthly and $167168 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2828 postcode is enough to fully power 87 Australian homes.
Warrumbungle solar carbon offset
System owners in Warrumbungle's postcode are collectively avoiding 557 tonnes (coal fired power) or 223 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 80 - 200 cars off Warrumbungle's roads.
Other related Warrumbungle information
Warrumbungle's coordinates are -31.2743,148.989427 and its weather station is located at Coonabarabran. Coonabarabran weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Warrumbungle: 4.90 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 2.13 m/s
- Air pressure: 97.02 kPa
- Humidity: 67.43%
- Air temperature: 15.39 degrees C
- Earth temperature:18.61 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Warrumbungle
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Warrumbungle households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Warrumbungle and the Bourke - Cobar - Coonamble region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Warrumbungle hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Warrumbungle
Join Warrumbungle's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Warrumbungle and the Bourke - Cobar - Coonamble region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.