Solar Power In Warwick, WA, 6024
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Warwick (postcode: 6024) and the Joondalup region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Warwick not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Warwick
Western Australia, 6024
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Warwick , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Joondalup region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 133-SUN.
Warwick's solar energy resources
On average, Warwick receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.35 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Warwick should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 16° to 26° and the optimal angle is 21°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Warwick
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Warwick and is based on components well suited to Perth - North West area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Warwick: 7.6518 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.591 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 11.8314 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2794 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $838 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Warwick
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Warwick: 15.3036 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.182 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 23.6628 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5588 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1676 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Warwick
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Warwick: 25.506 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.97 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 39.438 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9314 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2794 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Warwick
Solar installations in Warwick, WA, 6024
There are 1418 solar PV installations in Warwick's postcode, 6024, totaling 3215.31 kW of capacity. The 6024 postcode accounts for 0.093% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Warwick area.
The average system size in Warwick is 2.27kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Warwick's postcode area are generating an average of 17202 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $154817 monthly and $1883609 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6024 postcode is enough to fully power 893 Australian homes.
Warwick solar carbon offset
System owners in Warwick's postcode are collectively avoiding 6279 tonnes (coal fired power) or 2511 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 901 - 2254 cars off Warwick's roads.
Warwick, Western Australia regional boundaries
Other related Warwick information
Warwick's coordinates are -31.844843,115.808154 and its weather station is located at Perth City. Perth City weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Warwick: 5.35 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.40 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.26 kPa
- Humidity: 64.41%
- Air temperature: 18.33 degrees C
- Earth temperature:20.66 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Warwick
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Warwick households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Warwick and the Joondalup region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Warwick hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Warwick
Join Warwick's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Warwick and the Joondalup region. Call our Western Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.