Solar Power In Warwick Farm, NSW, 2170
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Warwick Farm (postcode: 2170) and the Liverpool region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Warwick Farm not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Warwick Farm
New South Wales, 2170
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Warwick Farm , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Liverpool region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Warwick Farm's solar energy resources
On average, Warwick Farm receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.36 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Warwick Farm should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 18° to 28° and the optimal angle is 23°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Warwick Farm
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Warwick Farm and is based on components well suited to Sydney - South West area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Warwick Farm: 6.237 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.3588 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.1692 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2277 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $683 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Warwick Farm
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Warwick Farm: 12.474 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.7176 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.3384 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4554 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1366 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Warwick Farm
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Warwick Farm: 20.79 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.196 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.564 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7590 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2277 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Warwick Farm
Solar installations in Warwick Farm, NSW, 2170
There are 3969 solar PV installations in Warwick Farm's postcode, 2170, totaling 11155.68 kW of capacity. The 2170 postcode accounts for 0.26% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Warwick Farm area.
The average system size in Warwick Farm is 2.81kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Warwick Farm's postcode area are generating an average of 48639 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $437749 monthly and $5325945 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2170 postcode is enough to fully power 3099 Australian homes.
Warwick Farm solar carbon offset
System owners in Warwick Farm's postcode are collectively avoiding 17753 tonnes (coal fired power) or 7101 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 2549 - 6372 cars off Warwick Farm's roads.
Warwick Farm, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Warwick Farm information
Warwick Farm's coordinates are -33.913423,150.932752 and its weather station is located at Bankstown Airport. Bankstown Airport weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Warwick Farm: 4.36 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.21 m/s
- Air pressure: 97.50 kPa
- Humidity: 72.33%
- Air temperature: 16.88 degrees C
- Earth temperature:16.77 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Warwick Farm
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Warwick Farm households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Warwick Farm and the Liverpool region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Warwick Farm hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Warwick Farm
Join Warwick Farm's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Warwick Farm and the Liverpool region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.