Solar Power In Waubra, VIC, 3352
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Waubra (postcode: 3352) and the Ballarat region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Waubra not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Waubra
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Waubra , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Ballarat region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Waubra's solar energy resources
On average, Waubra receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.06 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Waubra should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 22° to 32° and the optimal angle is 27°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Waubra
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Waubra and is based on components well suited to Ballarat area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Waubra: 5.805 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.4894 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.0558 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2120 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $636 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Waubra
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Waubra: 11.61 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 4.9788 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.1116 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4241 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1272 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Waubra
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Waubra: 19.35 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.298 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.186 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7068 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2120 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Waubra
Solar installations in Waubra, VIC, 3352
There are 1122 solar PV installations in Waubra's postcode, 3352, totaling 4139.02 kW of capacity. The 3352 postcode accounts for 0.073% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Waubra area.
The average system size in Waubra is 3.69kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Waubra's postcode area are generating an average of 16804 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $151240 monthly and $1840084 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3352 postcode is enough to fully power 1150 Australian homes.
Waubra solar carbon offset
System owners in Waubra's postcode are collectively avoiding 6134 tonnes (coal fired power) or 2453 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 881 - 2202 cars off Waubra's roads.
Waubra, Victoria regional boundaries
Other related Waubra information
Waubra's coordinates are -37.360061,143.640151 and its weather station is located at Ballarat. Ballarat weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Waubra: 4.06 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.78 m/s
- Air pressure: 99.39 kPa
- Humidity: 61.57%
- Air temperature: 14.32 degrees C
- Earth temperature:15.23 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Waubra
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Waubra households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Waubra and the Ballarat region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Waubra hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Waubra
Join Waubra's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Waubra and the Ballarat region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.