Solar Power In Wauchope, NSW, 2446
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Wauchope (postcode: 2446) and the Port Macquarie region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Wauchope not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Wauchope
New South Wales, 2446
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Wauchope , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Port Macquarie region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883).
Wauchope's solar energy resources
On average, Wauchope receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.34 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Wauchope should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 16° to 26° and the optimal angle is 21°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Wauchope
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Wauchope and is based on components well suited to Mid North Coast area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Wauchope: 6.21 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.6342 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 8.6562 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2266 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $680 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Wauchope
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Wauchope: 12.42 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.2684 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 17.3124 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4533 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1360 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Wauchope
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Wauchope: 20.7 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 12.114 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 28.854 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7556 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2266 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Wauchope
Solar installations in Wauchope, NSW, 2446
There are 1260 solar PV installations in Wauchope's postcode, 2446, totaling 3904.58 kW of capacity. The 2446 postcode accounts for 0.082% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Wauchope area.
The average system size in Wauchope is 3.1kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Wauchope's postcode area are generating an average of 16946 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $152513 monthly and $1855574 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2446 postcode is enough to fully power 1085 Australian homes.
Wauchope solar carbon offset
System owners in Wauchope's postcode are collectively avoiding 6185 tonnes (coal fired power) or 2474 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 888 - 2220 cars off Wauchope's roads.
Wauchope, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Wauchope information
Wauchope's coordinates are -31.457354,152.732269 and its weather station is located at Port Macquarie. Port Macquarie weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Wauchope: 4.34 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.79 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.68 kPa
- Humidity: 63.90%
- Air temperature: 17.50 degrees C
- Earth temperature:17.42 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Wauchope
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Wauchope households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Wauchope and the Port Macquarie region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Wauchope hotline on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883).
Home Battery Systems In Wauchope
Join Wauchope's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Wauchope and the Port Macquarie region. Call our New South Wales team on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883) for more information.