Solar Power In Weering, VIC, 3251
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Weering (postcode: 3251) and the Warrnambool - Otway Ranges region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Weering not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Weering
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Weering , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Warrnambool - Otway Ranges region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Weering's solar energy resources
On average, Weering receives solar irradiation levels of around 3.98 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Weering should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 23° to 33° and the optimal angle is 28°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Weering
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Weering and is based on components well suited to Warrnambool and South West area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Weering: 5.6916 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.4462 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 8.829 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2078 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $623 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Weering
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Weering: 11.3832 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 4.8924 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 17.658 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4157 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1247 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Weering
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Weering: 18.972 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.154 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 29.43 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 6929 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2078 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Weering
Solar installations in Weering, VIC, 3251
There are 35 solar PV installations in Weering's postcode, 3251, totaling 129.34 kW of capacity. The 3251 postcode accounts for 0.002% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Weering area.
The average system size in Weering is 3.7kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Weering's postcode area are generating an average of 515 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $4633 monthly and $56368 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3251 postcode is enough to fully power 36 Australian homes.
Weering solar carbon offset
System owners in Weering's postcode are collectively avoiding 188 tonnes (coal fired power) or 75 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 27 - 67 cars off Weering's roads.
Other related Weering information
Weering's coordinates are -38.094341,143.690365 and its weather station is located at Sheoaks Aws (Aut). Sheoaks Aws (Aut) weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Weering: 3.98 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.73 m/s
- Air pressure: 99.23 kPa
- Humidity: 77.08%
- Air temperature: 12.78 degrees C
- Earth temperature:15.15 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Weering
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Weering households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Weering and the Warrnambool - Otway Ranges region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Weering hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Weering
Join Weering's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Weering and the Warrnambool - Otway Ranges region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.