Solar Power In Western Creek, QLD, 4357
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Western Creek (postcode: 4357) and the Darling Downs - East region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Western Creek not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Western Creek
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Western Creek , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Darling Downs - East region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Western Creek's solar energy resources
On average, Western Creek receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.17 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Western Creek should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 12° to 22° and the optimal angle is 17°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Western Creek
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Western Creek and is based on components well suited to Darling Downs - Maranoa area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Western Creek: 7.398 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.563 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.0008 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2700 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $810 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Western Creek
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Western Creek: 14.796 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 9.126 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 20.0016 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5400 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1620 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Western Creek
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Western Creek: 24.66 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 15.21 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 33.336 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9001 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2700 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Western Creek
Solar installations in Western Creek, QLD, 4357
There are 296 solar PV installations in Western Creek's postcode, 4357, totaling 1031.97 kW of capacity. The 4357 postcode accounts for 0.019% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Western Creek area.
The average system size in Western Creek is 3.49kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Western Creek's postcode area are generating an average of 5335 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $48018 monthly and $584214 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4357 postcode is enough to fully power 287 Australian homes.
Western Creek solar carbon offset
System owners in Western Creek's postcode are collectively avoiding 1947 tonnes (coal fired power) or 779 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 280 - 699 cars off Western Creek's roads.
Other related Western Creek information
Western Creek's coordinates are -27.827909,151.103035 and its weather station is located at Toowoomba. Toowoomba weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Western Creek: 5.17 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.75 m/s
- Air pressure: 97.21 kPa
- Humidity: 61.90%
- Air temperature: 18.61 degrees C
- Earth temperature:20.02 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Western Creek
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Western Creek households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Western Creek and the Darling Downs - East region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Western Creek hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Western Creek
Join Western Creek's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Western Creek and the Darling Downs - East region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.