Solar Power In Willetton, WA, 6155
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Willetton (postcode: 6155) and the Canning region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Willetton not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Willetton
Western Australia, 6155
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Willetton , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Canning region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 133-SUN.
Willetton's solar energy resources
On average, Willetton receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.35 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Willetton should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 17° to 27° and the optimal angle is 22°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Willetton
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Willetton and is based on components well suited to Perth - South East area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Willetton: 7.6518 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.591 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 11.8314 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2794 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $838 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Willetton
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Willetton: 15.3036 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.182 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 23.6628 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5588 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1676 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Willetton
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Willetton: 25.506 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.97 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 39.438 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9314 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2794 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Willetton
Solar installations in Willetton, WA, 6155
There are 5923 solar PV installations in Willetton's postcode, 6155, totaling 15893.46 kW of capacity. The 6155 postcode accounts for 0.388% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Willetton area.
The average system size in Willetton is 2.68kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Willetton's postcode area are generating an average of 85030 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $765270 monthly and $9310786 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6155 postcode is enough to fully power 4415 Australian homes.
Willetton solar carbon offset
System owners in Willetton's postcode are collectively avoiding 31036 tonnes (coal fired power) or 12414 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 4456 - 11140 cars off Willetton's roads.
Willetton, Western Australia regional boundaries
Other related Willetton information
Willetton's coordinates are -32.053151,115.88153 and its weather station is located at Perth City. Perth City weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Willetton: 5.35 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.40 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.26 kPa
- Humidity: 64.41%
- Air temperature: 18.33 degrees C
- Earth temperature:20.66 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Willetton
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Willetton households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Willetton and the Canning region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Willetton hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Willetton
Join Willetton's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Willetton and the Canning region. Call our Western Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.