Solar Power In Woodenbong, NSW, 2476
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Woodenbong (postcode: 2476) and the Richmond Valley - Hinterland region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Woodenbong not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Woodenbong
New South Wales, 2476
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Woodenbong , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Richmond Valley - Hinterland region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Woodenbong's solar energy resources
On average, Woodenbong receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.81 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Woodenbong should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 13° to 23° and the optimal angle is 18°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Woodenbong
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Woodenbong and is based on components well suited to Richmond - Tweed area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Woodenbong: 6.8796 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.2174 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.4014 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2512 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $753 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Woodenbong
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Woodenbong: 13.7592 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 8.4348 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.8028 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5024 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1507 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Woodenbong
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Woodenbong: 22.932 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 14.058 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 31.338 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8374 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2512 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Woodenbong
Solar installations in Woodenbong, NSW, 2476
There are 50 solar PV installations in Woodenbong's postcode, 2476, totaling 191.35 kW of capacity. The 2476 postcode accounts for 0.003% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Woodenbong area.
The average system size in Woodenbong is 3.83kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Woodenbong's postcode area are generating an average of 920 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $8284 monthly and $100783 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2476 postcode is enough to fully power 53 Australian homes.
Woodenbong solar carbon offset
System owners in Woodenbong's postcode are collectively avoiding 336 tonnes (coal fired power) or 134 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 48 - 121 cars off Woodenbong's roads.
Woodenbong, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Woodenbong information
Woodenbong's coordinates are -28.391044,152.612035 and its weather station is located at Warwick. Warwick weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Woodenbong: 4.81 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.58 m/s
- Air pressure: 97.38 kPa
- Humidity: 66.73%
- Air temperature: 17.56 degrees C
- Earth temperature:18.03 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Woodenbong
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Woodenbong households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Woodenbong and the Richmond Valley - Hinterland region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Woodenbong hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Woodenbong
Join Woodenbong's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Woodenbong and the Richmond Valley - Hinterland region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.