Solar Power In Woodstock On Loddon, VIC, 3551
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Woodstock On Loddon (postcode: 3551) and the Bendigo region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Woodstock On Loddon not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Woodstock On Loddon
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Woodstock On Loddon , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Bendigo region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Woodstock On Loddon's solar energy resources
On average, Woodstock On Loddon receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.42 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Woodstock On Loddon should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 21° to 31° and the optimal angle is 26°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Woodstock On Loddon
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Woodstock On Loddon and is based on components well suited to Bendigo area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Woodstock On Loddon: 6.3234 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.6892 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.828 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2308 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $692 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Woodstock On Loddon
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Woodstock On Loddon: 12.6468 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 5.3784 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.656 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4617 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1385 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Woodstock On Loddon
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Woodstock On Loddon: 21.078 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.964 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.76 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7695 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2308 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Woodstock On Loddon
Solar installations in Woodstock On Loddon, VIC, 3551
There are 2467 solar PV installations in Woodstock On Loddon's postcode, 3551, totaling 8687.81 kW of capacity. The 3551 postcode accounts for 0.161% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Woodstock On Loddon area.
The average system size in Woodstock On Loddon is 3.52kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Woodstock On Loddon's postcode area are generating an average of 38400 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $345601 monthly and $4204813 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3551 postcode is enough to fully power 2413 Australian homes.
Woodstock On Loddon solar carbon offset
System owners in Woodstock On Loddon's postcode are collectively avoiding 14016 tonnes (coal fired power) or 5606 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 2012 - 5031 cars off Woodstock On Loddon's roads.
Other related Woodstock On Loddon information
Woodstock On Loddon's coordinates are -36.745508,144.001318 and its weather station is located at Bendigo. Bendigo weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Woodstock On Loddon: 4.42 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.03 m/s
- Air pressure: 99.35 kPa
- Humidity: 57.58%
- Air temperature: 15.34 degrees C
- Earth temperature:16.65 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Woodstock On Loddon
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Woodstock On Loddon households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Woodstock On Loddon and the Bendigo region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Woodstock On Loddon hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Woodstock On Loddon
Join Woodstock On Loddon's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Woodstock On Loddon and the Bendigo region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.