Solar Power In Wuruma Dam, QLD, 4627
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Wuruma Dam (postcode: 4627) and the Burnett region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Wuruma Dam not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Wuruma Dam
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Wuruma Dam , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Burnett region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Wuruma Dam's solar energy resources
On average, Wuruma Dam receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.15 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Wuruma Dam should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 10° to 20° and the optimal angle is 15°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Wuruma Dam
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Wuruma Dam and is based on components well suited to Wide Bay area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Wuruma Dam: 7.3656 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.8222 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.7146 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2689 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $806 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Wuruma Dam
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Wuruma Dam: 14.7312 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 9.6444 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.4292 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5379 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1613 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Wuruma Dam
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Wuruma Dam: 24.552 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 16.074 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.382 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8966 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2689 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Wuruma Dam
Solar installations in Wuruma Dam, QLD, 4627
There are 77 solar PV installations in Wuruma Dam's postcode, 4627, totaling 306.75 kW of capacity. The 4627 postcode accounts for 0.005% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Wuruma Dam area.
The average system size in Wuruma Dam is 3.98kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Wuruma Dam's postcode area are generating an average of 1580 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $14218 monthly and $172984 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4627 postcode is enough to fully power 85 Australian homes.
Wuruma Dam solar carbon offset
System owners in Wuruma Dam's postcode are collectively avoiding 577 tonnes (coal fired power) or 231 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 83 - 207 cars off Wuruma Dam's roads.
Other related Wuruma Dam information
Wuruma Dam's coordinates are -25.188107,151.002309 and its weather station is located at Gayndah. Gayndah weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Wuruma Dam: 5.15 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.17 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.72 kPa
- Humidity: 65.36%
- Air temperature: 21.08 degrees C
- Earth temperature:21.15 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Wuruma Dam
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Wuruma Dam households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Wuruma Dam and the Burnett region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Wuruma Dam hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Wuruma Dam
Join Wuruma Dam's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Wuruma Dam and the Burnett region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.