Solar Power In Wyalong, NSW, 2671
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Wyalong (postcode: 2671) and the Lachlan Valley region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Wyalong not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Wyalong
New South Wales, 2671
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Wyalong , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Lachlan Valley region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Wyalong's solar energy resources
On average, Wyalong receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.63 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Wyalong should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 18° to 28° and the optimal angle is 23°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Wyalong
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Wyalong and is based on components well suited to Central West area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Wyalong: 6.6204 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.0888 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.0278 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2418 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $725 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Wyalong
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Wyalong: 13.2408 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.1776 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 20.0556 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4836 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1450 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Wyalong
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Wyalong: 22.068 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 10.296 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 33.426 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8061 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2418 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Wyalong
Solar installations in Wyalong, NSW, 2671
There are 306 solar PV installations in Wyalong's postcode, 2671, totaling 1334.45 kW of capacity. The 2671 postcode accounts for 0.02% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Wyalong area.
The average system size in Wyalong is 4.36kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Wyalong's postcode area are generating an average of 6179 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $55607 monthly and $676546 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2671 postcode is enough to fully power 371 Australian homes.
Wyalong solar carbon offset
System owners in Wyalong's postcode are collectively avoiding 2255 tonnes (coal fired power) or 902 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 324 - 809 cars off Wyalong's roads.
Wyalong, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Wyalong information
Wyalong's coordinates are -33.925882,147.243019 and its weather station is located at Young Aws (Aut). Young Aws (Aut) weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Wyalong: 4.63 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 2.96 m/s
- Air pressure: 96.06 kPa
- Humidity: 70.76%
- Air temperature: 13.87 degrees C
- Earth temperature:15.65 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Wyalong
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Wyalong households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Wyalong and the Lachlan Valley region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Wyalong hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Wyalong
Join Wyalong's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Wyalong and the Lachlan Valley region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.