Solar Power In Yabulu, QLD, 4818
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Yabulu (postcode: 4818) and the Townsville region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Yabulu not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Yabulu
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Yabulu , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Townsville region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Yabulu's solar energy resources
On average, Yabulu receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.73 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Yabulu should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 4° to 14° and the optimal angle is 9°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Yabulu
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Yabulu and is based on components well suited to Townsville area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Yabulu: 8.1972 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 6.2802 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.8982 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2992 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $897 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Yabulu
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Yabulu: 16.3944 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 12.5604 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.7964 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5985 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1795 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Yabulu
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Yabulu: 27.324 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 20.934 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.994 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9976 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2992 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Yabulu
Solar installations in Yabulu, QLD, 4818
There are 3094 solar PV installations in Yabulu's postcode, 4818, totaling 11717.97 kW of capacity. The 4818 postcode accounts for 0.203% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Yabulu area.
The average system size in Yabulu is 3.79kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Yabulu's postcode area are generating an average of 67144 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $604296 monthly and $7352265 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4818 postcode is enough to fully power 3255 Australian homes.
Yabulu solar carbon offset
System owners in Yabulu's postcode are collectively avoiding 24508 tonnes (coal fired power) or 9803 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 3519 - 8797 cars off Yabulu's roads.
Yabulu, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Yabulu information
Yabulu's coordinates are -19.21577,146.601361 and its weather station is located at Townsville (Civ/Mil). Townsville (Civ/Mil) weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Yabulu: 5.73 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.64 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.25 kPa
- Humidity: 70.25%
- Air temperature: 24.35 degrees C
- Earth temperature:24.91 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Yabulu
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Yabulu households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Yabulu and the Townsville region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Yabulu hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Yabulu
Join Yabulu's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Yabulu and the Townsville region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.