Solar Power In Yackandandah, VIC, 3749
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Yackandandah (postcode: 3749) and the Wodonga - Alpine region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Yackandandah not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Yackandandah
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Yackandandah , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Wodonga - Alpine region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Yackandandah's solar energy resources
On average, Yackandandah receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.33 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Yackandandah should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 21° to 31° and the optimal angle is 26°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Yackandandah
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Yackandandah and is based on components well suited to Hume area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Yackandandah: 6.1938 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.6028 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.6984 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2261 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $678 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Yackandandah
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Yackandandah: 12.3876 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 5.2056 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.3968 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4523 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1356 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Yackandandah
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Yackandandah: 20.646 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.676 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.328 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7538 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2261 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Yackandandah
Solar installations in Yackandandah, VIC, 3749
There are 247 solar PV installations in Yackandandah's postcode, 3749, totaling 867.26 kW of capacity. The 3749 postcode accounts for 0.016% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Yackandandah area.
The average system size in Yackandandah is 3.51kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Yackandandah's postcode area are generating an average of 3755 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $33797 monthly and $411198 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3749 postcode is enough to fully power 241 Australian homes.
Yackandandah solar carbon offset
System owners in Yackandandah's postcode are collectively avoiding 1371 tonnes (coal fired power) or 548 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 197 - 492 cars off Yackandandah's roads.
Yackandandah, Victoria regional boundaries
Other related Yackandandah information
Yackandandah's coordinates are -36.31297,146.837903 and its weather station is located at Albury. Albury weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Yackandandah: 4.33 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.18 m/s
- Air pressure: 97.18 kPa
- Humidity: 60.74%
- Air temperature: 14.08 degrees C
- Earth temperature:14.69 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Yackandandah
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Yackandandah households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Yackandandah and the Wodonga - Alpine region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Yackandandah hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Yackandandah
Join Yackandandah's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Yackandandah and the Wodonga - Alpine region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.