Solar Power In Yagoona, NSW, 2199
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Yagoona (postcode: 2199) and the Bankstown region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Yagoona not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Yagoona
New South Wales, 2199
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Yagoona , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Bankstown region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Yagoona's solar energy resources
On average, Yagoona receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.36 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Yagoona should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 18° to 28° and the optimal angle is 23°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Yagoona
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Yagoona and is based on components well suited to Sydney - Inner South West area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Yagoona: 6.237 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.3588 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.1692 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2277 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $683 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Yagoona
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Yagoona: 12.474 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.7176 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.3384 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4554 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1366 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Yagoona
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Yagoona: 20.79 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.196 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.564 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7590 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2277 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Yagoona
Solar installations in Yagoona, NSW, 2199
There are 522 solar PV installations in Yagoona's postcode, 2199, totaling 1413.24 kW of capacity. The 2199 postcode accounts for 0.034% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Yagoona area.
The average system size in Yagoona is 2.71kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Yagoona's postcode area are generating an average of 6162 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $55456 monthly and $674709 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2199 postcode is enough to fully power 393 Australian homes.
Yagoona solar carbon offset
System owners in Yagoona's postcode are collectively avoiding 2249 tonnes (coal fired power) or 900 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 323 - 807 cars off Yagoona's roads.
Yagoona, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Yagoona information
Yagoona's coordinates are -33.907725,151.026108 and its weather station is located at Bankstown Airport. Bankstown Airport weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Yagoona: 4.36 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.21 m/s
- Air pressure: 97.50 kPa
- Humidity: 72.33%
- Air temperature: 16.88 degrees C
- Earth temperature:16.77 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Yagoona
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Yagoona households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Yagoona and the Bankstown region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Yagoona hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Yagoona
Join Yagoona's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Yagoona and the Bankstown region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.