Solar Power In Yungaburra, QLD, 4884
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Yungaburra (postcode: 4884) and the Tablelands (East) - Kuranda region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Yungaburra not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Yungaburra
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Yungaburra , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Tablelands (East) - Kuranda region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Yungaburra's solar energy resources
On average, Yungaburra receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.38 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Yungaburra should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 2° to 12° and the optimal angle is 7°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Yungaburra
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Yungaburra and is based on components well suited to Cairns area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Yungaburra: 7.695 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 5.8482 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.5418 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2810 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $843 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Yungaburra
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Yungaburra: 15.39 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 11.6964 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.0836 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5620 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1686 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Yungaburra
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Yungaburra: 25.65 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 19.494 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 31.806 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9366 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2810 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Yungaburra
Solar installations in Yungaburra, QLD, 4884
There are 260 solar PV installations in Yungaburra's postcode, 4884, totaling 845.74 kW of capacity. The 4884 postcode accounts for 0.017% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Yungaburra area.
The average system size in Yungaburra is 3.25kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Yungaburra's postcode area are generating an average of 4550 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $40951 monthly and $498234 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4884 postcode is enough to fully power 235 Australian homes.
Yungaburra solar carbon offset
System owners in Yungaburra's postcode are collectively avoiding 1661 tonnes (coal fired power) or 664 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 238 - 596 cars off Yungaburra's roads.
Yungaburra, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Yungaburra information
Yungaburra's coordinates are -17.270524,145.583106 and its weather station is located at Atherton. Atherton weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Yungaburra: 5.38 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 5.32 m/s
- Air pressure: 97.44 kPa
- Humidity: 71.84%
- Air temperature: 22.91 degrees C
- Earth temperature:24.73 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Yungaburra
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Yungaburra households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Yungaburra and the Tablelands (East) - Kuranda region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Yungaburra hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Yungaburra
Join Yungaburra's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Yungaburra and the Tablelands (East) - Kuranda region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.