Southwest Wind power Air Industrial 12Volt 400Watt Wind turbine
The Air Industrial is a wind turbine capable of resisting the harsh environments that generally accompany mountaintop repeater sites and off shore platforms. Southwest Windpower's engineers spent two years in research with companies such as Chevron, Texaco and Cellular One to design a product capable of reliability producing power for remote sites.
Combining wind and photovoltaics in hybrid systems are quickly becoming the standard in renewable energy installations. This is due to seasonal fluctuations of both wind and solar energy resources that make it an ideal combination.
Maintenance-free performance, easy installation, and high output make AIR Industrial ideal for virtually any remote battery charging application. Installations range from Alaska to Antarctica.
Please note: External regulator is supplied separately. Southwest Windpower recommend the Morningstar Tristar 45.
- Telecommunications systems
- Monitoring stations
- Offshore platforms
- Navigational Aids
- Simple installation; no tower is necessary. Can be attached to existing towers.
- Variable pitch Aerolastic carbon matrix blades
- Aircraft quality aluminium alloy castings
- Brush-less neodymium cubic curve alternator
- Low maintenance - only two moving parts
- Finned aluminium heat sink for maxim cooling effect in high wind average areas
- Upgraded electronics and wiring for improved reliability over standard models
- External shunt regulator/controller supplied separately
- Quality powder coated aluminium body, all stainless steel hardware.
- Minimize down times and reduce operating costs
- More consistent power supply
- Minimal space requirements
- Unprecedented 3 Year Warranty
|Rotor Diameter ||1.15 m |
|Start-up wind turbine ||2.7 m/s |
|Voltage ||12V DC |
|Rated output ||400Watt at 13.4 m/s 6.2 kg |
|Weight ||6.2 kg |
Quality and Safety
- Regulator is UL listed and complies with EU directive 89/336/EEC for electromagnetic compatibility
Downloads and Manuals