Stiebel Eltron WWK 300A Heat Pump
Beat rising energy costs! Engineered and manufactured in Germany by a company
that has been developing heat pump technology for over 35 years, the Stiebel
Eltron WWK 300A Heat Pump was specifically engineered for Australian conditions to provide reliable and energy efficient hot water.
Whisper quiet operation (49dB) offers potential for indoor installation and
combined with a massive 300 litre capacity, the 300AH can deliver plenty of
steaming hot water at a cost that will leave your electricity retailer
Awarded the Environmental Product of the Year 2010 by the Masters Plumbers
Association of Queensland; the WWK 300A will offer you years of cheap-as-chips
hot water - even when the sun isn't shining!
"This heat pump provides constant, efficient and environmentally
friendly hot water, all the time. The unit is the most efficient heat pump on
the market with the lowest CO2 output." - Master Plumbersí Association of
Queensland (MPAQ) President, Bob Kimlin.
WWK 300 A Heat Pump Features
- Lowest power draw of any hot water heat pump units - just 2.3amps
- Active defrost function for cold climates
- 5 year warranty on cylinder and condenser
- 2 years warranty for the sealed refrigeration system
- 1 year warranty for all other electrical componentry (domestic
- Can be installed indoors or outdoors
- Operating sound level of just 49 decibels
Stiebel Eltron WWK 300A
||1/N/PE - 240V, 2.40kw (max)
||0°C to +42°C
|Type of System
||Hot water heat pump
|Permissible Operating Pressure
|Approvals Australian Standards Watermark
||AS3500.4.2 & local regulations
|Weight (Filled With Water)
Stiebel Eltron WWK 300 A Heat Pump Downloads
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 18 June, 2013.