Stiebel Eltron WWK 300AH Heat Pump
Imagine being able to generate up to a 68% hot water energy use saving when compared
to an electric storage hot water system!
The big brother to the WWK 300A, the Stiebel Eltron WWK 300AH Heat Pump is the
result of Stiebel's 35 plus years of heat pump development experience.
The main distinguishing feature of the WKK 300AH is the "smart
element"; which activates when a large volume of hot water is used and
assists in rapid heating to ensure continuous supply.
The WWK 300AH features a 300 Litre tank and can operate in temperatures down to 0
degrees Celsius. The WWK 300AH is a single piece design for ease of
Save on your water heating bills and slash your related carbon emissions -
harness the heat in the air to create hot water with the Stiebel Eltron WWK 300AH
Stiebel Eltron WWK 300 AH Features
- 9.4 amp maximum power draw - including smart element
- Active defrost function for cold climates
- 5 year warranty on cylinder and condenser, 2 years on sealed refrigeration system and 1 year
on all other electrical components (domestic installations)
- Indoor installation potential
- Whisper quiet operation - just 49 decibels
- Can operate on extended off peak power and timers
WWK 300AH Heat Pump
||1/N/PE - 240V, 2.40kw (max)
||0°C to +42°C
|Permissible Operating Pressure
|Approvals Australian Standards Watermark
||AS3500.4.2 & local regulations
|Weight when full
Stiebel Eltron WWK 300 AH Heat Pump Downloads
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 18 June, 2013.