Suntech 20Watt 12Volt Solar Module
The STP020-12 is a 20 watt, 12 volt solar panel, great for travelers and industrial uses alike. The STP020-12 provide supplemental power to RV, marine or caravan batteries. This model is ideal for running lights and small appliances such as TVs, VCR's, computers, radios and water pumps.
The STP020-12 modules are composed of 36 mono crystalline silicon solar cells of similar performance, interconnected in series to obtain the 12 volt output.
A heavy-duty anodized aluminium frame provides strength and convenient mounting access. For each 18 cells series strings, one bypass diode is installed. Cells are laminated between high transmissivity, low-iron, 3mm tempered glass and sheet of tedlar-polyester-tedlar 'TPT' material by two sheets of ethylene Vinyl acetate 'EVA'. This protects against moisture penetrating into the module.
- 36 high-efficiency Suntech Power Silicon Solar Cells
- More power in peak hours through Suntech Power Cells.
- Optimized module performance with Nominal Voltage 12 V DC
- Bypass diodes to avoid hot-spot effect
- Cells are embedded in a sheet of TPT and EVA
- 3.2 mm high transmissive low-iron, tempered glass
- Unique esthetic appearance of cells
- Attractive, stable,heavy duty anodized aluminum frames with convenient
- mounting-access, for high wind-pressure and snow-load
- The backside frames are equipped with drainage holes. So we eliminate the
- risk that rain or snow water may accumulate in the frame lumen and freeze or even bend the frame in cold season
- Customer-desired packing
- 25 years Limited Power Warranty
|Electrical Characteristics |
|Open circuit voltage - Voc ||21.4 V |
|Optimum operating voltage - Vmp ||16.8 V |
|Short circuit current - Isc ||1.21 A |
|Optimum operating current - Imp ||1.19 A |
|Operating temperature ||-40 to +85°C |
|Maximum system voltage ||1000 V DC |
|Mechanical Characteristics |
|Cell ||Mono-crystal Silicon 125mm x 31.25mm |
|No. of Cells and Connections ||36 Cells in series |
|Dimensions ||656 x 306 x 18 mm |
|Weight ||2.5 kg |
Quality and Safety
- Certifications: IEC 61215, TUV class II, CE
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2000 standard
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 01 October, 2007.