Suntech 2Watt 12Volt Multi Crystalline Solar Module
The STA002-12 modules are composed of 36 multicrystalline silicon solar cells of similar performance, interconnected in series to obtain the 12 Volt output and will provide enough power to trickle charge a 12V vehicle or deep cycle battery. Helps run pumps, lights, fans, and small appliances such as stereos, televisions and VCR's in caravans, boats or cabins.
Suntech 2 watt 12 volt consist of a heavy-duty anodized aluminium frame provides strength and convenient mounting access. For each 18 cells series strings, one bypass diode is installed.
Cells are laminated between high transmissivity, low-iron, 3mm tempered glass and sheet of tedlar-polyester-tedlar "TPT" material by two sheets of ethylene Vinyl acetate "EVA". This protects against moisture penetrating into the module. A versatile junction box provides flexibility of connections.
- 36 high-efficiency Suntech Power Silicon Solar Cells
- More power in peak hours through Suntech Power Cells
- Optimized module performance with Nominal Voltage 12 V DC
- Bypass diodes to avoid hot-spot effect
- Unique esthetic appearance of cells
- Attractive, stable,heavy duty anodized aluminum frames with convenient mounting-access, for high wind-pressure and snow-load
- Pre-cabled with fast-connecting systems Customer-desired packing
Quality and Safety
- Certifications: IEC 61215, TUV class II, CE
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2000 standard
|Electrical Characteristics |
|Output Power ||2 W |
|Max Power ||2 W |
|Max Power Voltage - Vmp ||16.8 V |
|Max Power Current - Imp ||0.24 A |
|Open Circuit Voltage - Voc ||21 V |
|Short Circuit Current - Isc ||0.33 A |
|Mechanical Characteristics |
|Dimensions ||220 x 150 x 20 mm |
|Weight ||0.5 kg |
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 01 October, 2007.