Suntech 30Watt 12Volt mono Crystalline Solar Module
The STP030-12 is a 30 watt, 12 volt solar panel, and will provide enough power to trickle charge a 12V vehicle or deep cycle battery. Helps run pumps, lights, fans, and small appliances such as stereos, televisions and VCR's in caravans, boats or cabins.
The STP030-12 modules are composed of 36 mono-crystalline silicon solar cells of similar performance, interconnected in series to obtain the 12 volt output.
A heavy-duty anodized aluminium frame provides strength and convenient mounting access. For each 18 cells series strings, one bypass diode is installed. Cells are laminated between high transmissivity, low-iron, 3mm tempered glass and sheet of tedlar-polyester-tedlar 'TPT' material by two sheets of ethylene Vinyl acetate 'EVA'. This protects against moisture penetrating into the module.
- High efficiency
- Nominal 12 V DC for standard output
- Outstanding low-light performance
- High transparent low-iron, tempered glass
- Unique techniques give the panel following features: esthetic
- appearance, with stands high wind-pressure and snow load, and easy installation
- Unique technology ensure that problems of water freezing and warping do not occur
- Design to meet unique demand of customer
- 25 year module output warranty
|Electrical Characteristics |
|Open circuit voltage - Voc ||21.6 V |
|Optimum operating voltage - Vmp ||17.2 V |
|Short circuit current - Isc || |
|Optimum operating current - Imp ||1.74 A |
|Operating temperature ||-40 °C to +85°C |
|Maximum system voltage ||715V DC |
|Mechanical Characteristics |
|Cell ||monocrystalline Silicon Solar Cell 156mm x 39mm |
|No. of Cells and Connections ||36 (4 x 9) Cells in series |
|Dimensions ||426 x 680 x 18 mm |
|Weight ||3.2 kg |
Quality and Safety
- Certifications: IEC 61215, TUV class II, CE
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2000 standard
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 01 October, 2007.