Trojan 12V 105Ah Flooded Lead Acid Deep Cycle Battery
Durable, reliable and clean, renewable energy users all over the globe know the Trojan deep cycle battery is the perfect addition to any system, even in the harshest of environments.
Trojan's proprietary Max guard® Advanced Design Separator and exclusive Alpha Plus® paste formulation team up to increase battery life, extend run time and decrease maintenance.
- Renewable Energy (Solar & Wind)
- Floor Scrubber
- Golf /Utility Vehicles
- Material Handling
- Recreational Vehicles (RV)
- Remote Monitoring & Instrumentation
- Access & Aerial Work Platform
- Handles enable easy lifting in tight spaces.
- Dual marine terminals allow you to hook up all your electronic gear.
- Large vent caps reduce the potential for acid leakage.
- 12 Months for normal power system operation
- 6 Months for traction and industrial applications
|Electrical Characteristics |
|Battery Voltage ||12 V |
|Capacity Minutes ||At 25 Amps ||175 mins |
|At 56 Amps ||- |
|At 75 Amps ||45 mins |
|Cranking Performance ||Cold Cranking Amps At 17.78 °C ||530 A |
|Cranking Amps At 0 °C ||650 A |
|Capacity Rate ||At 5 hour Rate ||85 Ah |
|At 20 hour Rate ||105 Ah |
|Mechanical Characteristics |
|Wing Nut Terminal ||WNT |
|Dimensions ||324 L x 171 W x 248 H mm |
|Weight ||25 kg |
Quality and Safety
- Trojan Marine/RV® batteries are designed to deliver maximum durability, reliability and performance.
- Large vent caps on deep cycle models reduce the potential for acid leakage.
Downloads and Manuals
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 01 October, 2007.