Solar advice, council liaison
1300 23 68 55
Positive Charge is a social enterprise committed to providing trustworthy, low cost and up-to-date energy saving advice, services and products to households, businesses, schools and community groups across Victoria and more recently in New South Wales.
Positive Charge partners with a range of councils in different ways. Each council has diverse communities, priorities and budgets. Positive Charge aims to assist each council to develop a program of activity that will best suit the needs of the local community. This may include:
- Purchasing energy services on behalf of residents or businesses,
- Running energy related workshops, events or information sessions,
- Running a specific campaign to help the community take action (such as a solar or led lighting campaign),
- Supporting local schools with energy efficiency and renewable energy, or
- Working with a group of businesses to not only improve their sustainability, but to also tell their customers about it.
You can contact Positive Charge on 1300 23 68 55.
Positive Charge solar bulk buy currently has arrangements with the councils listed below; however, check their website for recent additions.