Solar Power In Mildura, VIC, 3500
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Mildura (postcode: 3500) and the Mildura region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Mildura not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Mildura
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Mildura , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Mildura region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Mildura's solar energy resources
On average, Mildura receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.16 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Mildura should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 19° to 29° and the optimal angle is 24°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Mildura
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Mildura and is based on components well suited to North West area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mildura: 7.3818 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.4182 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 11.1996 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2695 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $808 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Mildura
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mildura: 14.7636 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.8364 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 22.3992 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5390 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1617 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Mildura
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mildura: 24.606 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.394 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 37.332 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8983 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2695 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Mildura
Solar installations in Mildura, VIC, 3500
There are 1453 solar PV installations in Mildura's postcode, 3500, totaling 6758.27 kW of capacity. The 3500 postcode accounts for 0.095% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Mildura area.
The average system size in Mildura is 4.65kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Mildura's postcode area are generating an average of 34873 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $313854 monthly and $3818558 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3500 postcode is enough to fully power 1877 Australian homes.
Mildura solar carbon offset
System owners in Mildura's postcode are collectively avoiding 12729 tonnes (coal fired power) or 5091 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1827 - 4569 cars off Mildura's roads.
Mildura, Victoria regional boundaries
Other related Mildura information
Mildura's coordinates are -34.184549,142.165565 and its weather station is located at Mildura Airport. Mildura Airport weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Mildura: 5.16 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.14 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.02 kPa
- Humidity: 59.17%
- Air temperature: 17.02 degrees C
- Earth temperature:19.96 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Mildura
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Mildura households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Mildura and the Mildura region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Mildura hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Mildura
Join Mildura's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Mildura and the Mildura region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.