UniRac PV Pole Tops for mounting Solar Modules - Model 500045
Suitable for the following Solar Module Systems:
- Rail Length 32" or 813 mm
- Channel length 28" or 711 mm
- 1 x Sharp 123Watt 12V Solar Panel - ND-L3EJE
- 1 x Conergy 123Watt Solar Panel - C123P
- 1 x BP 125 Watt 12 Volt Solar Module - BP-3125J
- 1 x BP 125 Watt 12 Volt Solar Module - BP-3125S
- 1 x Sharp 165Watt Solar Panel - NE-Q5E3E
- 1 x BP 165 Watt 24 Volt Solar Module - BP-3165J
- 1 x BP 165 Watt 24 Volt Solar Module - BP-3165S
- 1 x Sharp 167Watt Solar panel - NE-Q7E3E
- SolarMount® Rails. Lightweight, hollow aluminum extrusions provide great strength over long spans . . .
and keep shipping costs low.
- SolarMount® Mounting Clips. Slip into rail slots and quickly align with module mounting holes for fast
and easy assembly.
- Design Wind Pressure. Each PV PoleTops® installation is rated as a full system by UniRac’s proprietary engineering analysis software, which factors in rack model number, type and quantity of the PV modules, array tilt angle, and mounting pole characteristics (see last page of brochure for more details).
- Mounts to 6.35cm (2.5-inch) Schedule 40 or 80 steel mounting pole (not provided).
- Accommodates arrays up to 1.5 square metres.
- Adjusts from 15 to 60 degrees from the horizontal.
- Channel and brackets — 5052-H32 aluminum.
- Rails — Mill finish SolarMount® hollow-tube extrusion, 6105-T5 aluminum.
- Mounting clips — 6105-T5 aluminum.
- U-bolts and other fasteners — 304 stainless steel.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 01 October, 2007.