UniRac PV Pole Top for mounting two small solar panels
Suitable for the following solar panel systems:
- 1,115mm / 810mm cross tube comes with enough bolts for 2 panels only
- 2 x Suntech 85 watt solar panel
- 1 x Suntech 130 watt solar panel
- 1 x Suntech 175 watt solar panel
- 2 x BP 80 watt solar panel
Please note: not compatible with Sanyo panels
- SolarMount« Rails - lightweight, hollow aluminium extrusions provide great strength over long spans and keep shipping costs low.
- SolarMount« Mounting Clips - slip into rail slots and quickly align with module mounting holes for fast and easy assembly.
- Design Wind Pressure. Each PV PoleTops« installation is rated as a full system by UniRacĘs proprietary engineering analysis software, which factors in rack model number, type and quantity of the PV modules, array tilt angle, and mounting pole characteristics (see brochure for more details).
- 10 year limited product warranty
- Mounts to 6.35cm (2.5-inch) Schedule 40 or 80 steel mounting pole (not provided).
- Adjusts from 15 to 60 degrees from the horizontal.
- Channel and brackets ł 5052-H32 aluminium.
- Rails ł Mill finish SolarMount« hollow-tube extrusion, 6105-T5 aluminium.
- Mounting clips ł 6105-T5 aluminium.
- U-bolts and other fasteners ł 304 stainless steel.
Downloads and manuals
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 01 October, 2007.