Relay Gel 12 volt 50 Ah VRLA Gel Deep Cycle Battery (powered by Sonnenschein«)
GNB Industrial Power is a division of Exide Technologies which is a global leader in stored energy solutions for all major critical reserve power applications and needs. Based on over 100 years of technological innovation, the Network Power Division leads the industry with recognized global brands such as SONNENSCHINE« and RELAY GELÖ. They have come to symbolize quality, reliability, performance and excellence in all the markets served.
Network Power applications include, stand alone power systems as well as a wide range of other industrial standby power applications. With a strong manufacturing base in North America and Europe an integrated approach to manufacturing, distributing and recycling of lead acid batteries has been developed to ensure a safe and responsible life cycle for all of its products.
- Valve regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) gel battery.
- Gel electrolyte design utilizing Sonnenschein« technology.
- Reinforced polypropylene case and cover - reducing battery wall deflection.
- Horizontal or vertical operation.
- Optional flame retardant polypropylene case and cover complient with UL94 V-0.
- Super-sensitive helium leak detection system insures the quality of the seals.
- Thick high-tin, low-calcium, silver positive plate design.
- Nominal float voltage 13.5 to 13.8 volts at 25?C.
- Recyclable to world standards.
- Integrated removable carrying strap handles (optional)
- Original dryfit gel battery which is superior and more economically efficient compared to other gel batteries
|Electrical Characteristics |
|Voltages ||12 V |
|Terminal Type ||Threaded (M6) copper alloy |
|Capacity - C20 ||50 Ah |
|Mechanical Characteristics |
|Dimensions ||229L x 141W x 207H mm |
|Weight ||18 kg |
Quality and Safety
- It is manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 certified manufacturing facility
- UL recognised component
- Approved as non-spillable per regulations set forth by DOT, IMDG, IATA and ICAO
- Manufactured in Columbus, Georgia
Downloads and Manuals
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 06 July, 2009.