Suntech 40Watt 12Volt Mono Crystalline Solar Module
The STPS040-12 is a 40 watt, 12 volt solar panel, and will provide enough power to trickle charge a 12V vehicle or deep cycle battery. Helps run pumps, lights, fans, and small appliances such as stereos, televisions and VCR's in caravans, boats or cabins.
The STPS040-12 modules are composed of 36 monocrystalline silicon solar cells of similar performance, interconnected in series to obtain the 12 volt output.
A heavy-duty anodized aluminium frame provides strength and convenient mounting access. For each 18 cells series strings, one bypass diode is installed. Cells are laminated between high transmissivity, low-iron, 3mm tempered glass and sheet of tedlar-polyester-tedlar 'TPT' material by two sheets of ethylene Vinyl acetate 'EVA'. This protects against moisture penetrating into the module.
- 36 high-efficiency Suntech Power Silicon Solar Cells
- More power in peak hours through Suntech Power Cells
- Optimized module performance with Nominal Voltage 12 V DC
- Bypass diodes to avoid hot-spot effect
- Cells are embedded in a sheet of TPT and EVA
- 3.2 mm high transmissive low-iron, tempered glass
- Unique esthetic appearance of cells
- Attractive, stable,heavy duty anodized aluminum frames with convenient mounting-access, for high wind-pressure and snow-load
- The backside frames are equipped with drainage holes. So we eliminate the risk that rain or snow water may accumulate in the frame lumen and freeze or even bend the frame in cold season
- Pre-cabled with fast-connecting systems
- Customer-desired packing
- 25 years Limited Power Warranty
|Electrical Characteristics |
|Open circuit voltage - Voc ||21.6 V |
|Optimum operating voltage - Vmp ||17.2 V |
|Short circuit current - Isc || |
|Optimum operating current - Imp ||2.32 A |
|Operating temperature ||-40 ?C to +85?C |
|Maximum system voltage ||1000 V DC |
|Mechanical Characteristics |
|Cell ||Monocrystalline Silicon Solar Cell 156mm x 52mm |
|No. of Cells and Connections ||36 (4 x 9) Cells in series |
|Dimensions ||537 x 665 x 30 mm |
|Weight ||4.5 kg |
Quality and Safety
- Certifications: IEC 61215, TUV class II, CE
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2000 standard
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 01 October, 2007.