SunPower 90 Watt Solar Module
The SunPower SPR-90 is ideal for a wide range of off-grid applications where high battery-charging current from a small footprint is desirable. The monocrystalline silicon solar cells combine higher voltage per cell with an extremely low voltage-temperature coefficient to enable superior battery charging performance at high operating temperature. Exceptional low-light performance and broad spectral response further enhance energy delivery in all weather conditions, year round.
- A sturdy, black anodized aluminum frame with mounting holes to match the industry norm enables easy installation on currently available mounting structures
- Over 5.1 amps of peak battery charging current
- Unique back-contact solar cells with conversion efficiency up to 21.5%
- Low voltage-temperature coefficient ensures maximum battery charging current is available even during high-temperature operation
- Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum maximizes yearly charging performance in any weather
- Highest quality 4mm-thick high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
- Aerospace style cell interconnects with in-plane strain relief provide extremely high reliability
- Advanced EVA encapsulation system with multi-layer back sheet provides excellent long-term package durability
- Power guaranteed for 25 years. See Energy matters Limited Warranty for details.
|Electrical Characteristics |
|Peak Power - Pmax ||90 W |
|Rated Voltage - Vmp ||17.7 V |
|Rated Current - Imp ||5.1 A |
|Open Circuit Voltage - Voc || |
|Short Circuit Current - Isc ||5.5 A |
|Series Fuse Rating ||15 A |
|Maximum System Voltage ||120 V |
|Temperature Coefficients ||- 0.38 % / ºC |
|- 60.8 mV / ºC |
|2.2 mA / ºC |
|Module Efficiency ||16.5 % |
|Mechanical Characteristics |
|Dimensions ||1038 L x 527 W x 46 D mm |
|Weight ||7.4 kg |
Quality and Safety
- SunPower modules-innovative design, proven materials, outstanding performance.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 10 January, 2007.