Solar Power In Broken Head, NSW, 2481
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Broken Head (postcode: 2481) and the Richmond Valley - Coastal region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Broken Head not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Broken Head
New South Wales, 2481
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Broken Head , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Richmond Valley - Coastal region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Broken Head's solar energy resources
On average, Broken Head receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.51 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Broken Head should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 13° to 23° and the optimal angle is 18°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Broken Head
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Broken Head and is based on components well suited to Richmond - Tweed area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Broken Head: 6.453 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.0176 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 8.8398 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2355 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $706 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Broken Head
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Broken Head: 12.906 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 8.0352 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 17.6796 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4711 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1413 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Broken Head
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Broken Head: 21.51 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 13.392 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 29.466 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7852 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2355 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Broken Head
Solar installations in Broken Head, NSW, 2481
There are 1181 solar PV installations in Broken Head's postcode, 2481, totaling 3950.14 kW of capacity. The 2481 postcode accounts for 0.077% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Broken Head area.
The average system size in Broken Head is 3.34kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Broken Head's postcode area are generating an average of 17815 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $160336 monthly and $1950757 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2481 postcode is enough to fully power 1097 Australian homes.
Broken Head solar carbon offset
System owners in Broken Head's postcode are collectively avoiding 6503 tonnes (coal fired power) or 2601 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 934 - 2334 cars off Broken Head's roads.
Broken Head, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Broken Head information
Broken Head's coordinates are -28.717235,153.592296 and its weather station is located at Coolangatta Aws Aut. Coolangatta Aws Aut weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Broken Head: 4.51 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.18 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.05 kPa
- Humidity: 66.61%
- Air temperature: 19.97 degrees C
- Earth temperature:22.36 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Broken Head
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Broken Head households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Broken Head and the Richmond Valley - Coastal region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Broken Head hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Broken Head
Join Broken Head's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Broken Head and the Richmond Valley - Coastal region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.