Solar Power In Asquith, NSW, 2077
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Asquith (postcode: 2077) and the Hornsby region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Asquith not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Asquith
New South Wales, 2077
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Asquith , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Hornsby region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Asquith's solar energy resources
On average, Asquith receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.54 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Asquith should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 18° to 28° and the optimal angle is 23°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Asquith
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Asquith and is based on components well suited to Sydney - North Sydney and Hornsby area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Asquith: 6.4962 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.375 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.612 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2371 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $711 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Asquith
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Asquith: 12.9924 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.75 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.224 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4742 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1422 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Asquith
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Asquith: 21.654 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.25 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.04 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7904 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2371 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Asquith
Solar installations in Asquith, NSW, 2077
There are 766 solar PV installations in Asquith's postcode, 2077, totaling 2271.42 kW of capacity. The 2077 postcode accounts for 0.05% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Asquith area.
The average system size in Asquith is 2.97kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Asquith's postcode area are generating an average of 10312 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $92810 monthly and $1129191 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2077 postcode is enough to fully power 631 Australian homes.
Asquith solar carbon offset
System owners in Asquith's postcode are collectively avoiding 3764 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1506 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 540 - 1351 cars off Asquith's roads.
Asquith, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Asquith information
Asquith's coordinates are -33.687484,151.108685 and its weather station is located at Sydney. Sydney weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Asquith: 4.54 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 5.37 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.58 kPa
- Humidity: 69.46%
- Air temperature: 18.18 degrees C
- Earth temperature:19.66 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Asquith
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Asquith households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Asquith and the Hornsby region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Asquith hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Asquith
Join Asquith's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Asquith and the Hornsby region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.