Solar Power In Belmont, NSW, 2280
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Belmont (postcode: 2280) and the Lake Macquarie - East region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Belmont not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Belmont
New South Wales, 2280
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Belmont , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Lake Macquarie - East region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Belmont's solar energy resources
On average, Belmont receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.44 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Belmont should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 18° to 28° and the optimal angle is 23°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Belmont
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Belmont and is based on components well suited to Newcastle and Lake Macquarie area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Belmont: 6.3504 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.591 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.126 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2319 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $695 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Belmont
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Belmont: 12.7008 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.182 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.252 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4638 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1391 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Belmont
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Belmont: 21.168 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.97 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.42 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7730 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2319 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Belmont
Solar installations in Belmont, NSW, 2280
There are 1375 solar PV installations in Belmont's postcode, 2280, totaling 3548.32 kW of capacity. The 2280 postcode accounts for 0.09% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Belmont area.
The average system size in Belmont is 2.58kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Belmont's postcode area are generating an average of 15755 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $141791 monthly and $1725122 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2280 postcode is enough to fully power 986 Australian homes.
Belmont solar carbon offset
System owners in Belmont's postcode are collectively avoiding 5750 tonnes (coal fired power) or 2300 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 826 - 2064 cars off Belmont's roads.
Belmont, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Belmont information
Belmont's coordinates are -33.036057,151.660563 and its weather station is located at Newcastle. Newcastle weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Belmont: 4.44 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 7.55 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.49 kPa
- Humidity: 74.65%
- Air temperature: 18.18 degrees C
- Earth temperature:17.48 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Belmont
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Belmont households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Belmont and the Lake Macquarie - East region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Belmont hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Belmont
Join Belmont's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Belmont and the Lake Macquarie - East region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.