On This Page
Belmunda in Queensland (QLD) exudes a charming, laid-back Aussie vibe that captures the essence of small-town living. Surrounded by lush landscapes and sugar cane fields, this tight-knit community offers a picturesque escape from the hustle and bustle of city life.
With a population that knows each other by name, Belmunda is a place where friendly neighbours, local markets, and community events create a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
The town boasts a relaxed lifestyle, where weekends often revolve around outdoor activities like hiking in the nearby Eungella National Park or enjoying a lazy day by the Pioneer River.
Belmunda’s character is reflected in its quaint streets lined with local shops and cafes, providing the perfect backdrop for leisurely strolls and casual catch-ups.
For those interested in exploring solar options, Energy Matters offers a hassle-free way to receive FREE solar quotes. It’s a simple step towards embracing renewable energy without disrupting the laid-back rhythm of life in this tight-knit Aussie town.
Total Installed Solar PV Systems in Belmunda*
Total Installed Capacity in Belmunda (kW)*
*As of March 2023
Average solar production in Belmunda, QLD
The following data shows the average daily solar PV production by month in Belmunda, QLD by a solar PV system. The data is based on a 6kW solar PV system in kilowatt-hours (kWh) rounded to the nearest whole number.
Compare solar panels in Belmunda
According to a Clean Energy Regulator (CER) study, Queensland has installed an estimated 900,000 small-scale solar energy installations.
By 2030, Queensland will have reached its target of 50% renewable energy capacity. Australia’s electrification will have an influence on its future energy demands.
With solar panels becoming more and more accessible, this is a fantastic time to convert to solar power. Get in touch with Energy Matters to arrange a consultation with the best solar installer in Belmunda.
Tier 1 solar panel manufacturers because of their high bankability, which allows them to honour their warranties. They also produce higher-quality solar panels.
You can find them on Bloomberg’s New Energy Finance Tier 1 PV Module Manufacturer list, which is updated every year.
Also, to help you with your search, Energy Matters has established solid partnerships with trusted and reliable solar panel manufacturers. They are:
- REC Solar
- LONGi Solar
- Powerwave solar
- Hyundai Energy Solutions
- Jinko Solar
- Axitec Solar
- SunPower Maxeon
Start your solar journey here with us by getting up to 3 FREE, no-obligation quotes. We have a large network of trusted, local installers to provide you with personalised quotes for a solar system to meet your current and future needs.
Most homes in Queensland have rooftop solar systems with 6.6 kW PV panels and a 5 kW inverter. You can install up to 33 per cent more panels than the inverter is rated at.
Initially, getting a bigger solar system is a smart move, as this will save you more money in the long run.
Solar rebates and incentives in Belmunda, QLD
Queenslanders may qualify for state and federal solar subsidies and incentives if they install solar panels on their rooftops.
Small-Scale Technology Certificates (STCs)
The upfront expenditures of installing rooftop solar panels are reduced by STCs. Having said that, the configuration and dimensions of your rooftop solar panels might affect the overall quantity of STCs you obtain.
Feed-in Tariff (FiT)
When you export excess energy into the grid, your energy supplier will provide you FiTs. Here’s where to keep track of the latest solar discounts and incentives.
The right solar system in Belmunda
Consider the following before mounting solar panels on your Belmunda roof:
- Roof condition: Prior to installing rooftop solar panels, make sure your Belmunda roof is in superb shape.
- Roof angle: Your home’s roof angle needs to match your location’s latitude.
- Energy consumption: To determine the average amount of energy you consume each month, look over your most recent energy bills. You might use this to figure out how many solar panels your house needs.
- Shadow projected by nearby trees: Because of the shadow produced by nearby trees, your Belmunda rooftop solar panels may not be able to produce as much electricity as they might. For guidance on the ideal position for rooftop solar panels, speak with your Belmunda solar installer.
Your solar installer in Belmunda will also design a system that allows you to maximise your roof space while considering your future energy needs.
We recommend seeking at least 3 solar quotes to ensure that you are getting the best deal and a solar installer whom you can trust. Energy Matters has done most of the hard work for you! We have a nationwide network of trusted, local installers who are ready to contact you and provide a quote. Get up to 3 FREE quotes via our solar quote service.
Do you need a solar battery in Belmunda, QLD?
You may store the energy produced by your rooftop solar panels in Belmunda by using a solar battery. Additional benefits include of:
- Energy independence: By installing solar batteries, Belmunda households have the option to cut off from the electrical grid. Moreover, solar energy could be able to meet your home’s whole energy needs.
- Protection from blackouts: A solar battery can prevent your Belmunda house from becoming completely dark during a blackout. One of the most effective solar batteries available right now is the Tesla Powerwall.
- Cost savings: Participating in a Virtual Power Plant (VPP) can help you save even more money when you receive credits for sharing the power stored by your home solar battery in Belmunda back to the grid.
The good news is that there are a lot of brands and types of solar batteries that you can get in Belmunda, QLD today.
Electric Vehicles (EVs) in Belmunda
The Queensland Government continues to make EVs more affordable in Belmunda.
Queenslanders can get up to a $3,000 rebate for EVs priced at less than $58,000. Moreover, the QLD government plans to have at least 288 EVs in their fleet this year.
Also, note that EVs and hybrids pay lower stamp duty compared to fuel-powered vehicles. EVs up to $100,000 pay a two per cent duty, whilst those over $100,000 pay a four per cent duty.
Aside from these, QLD is speeding the roll-out of EV charging infrastructure. In fact, QLD has pioneered EV chargers in Australia with the Queensland Electric Super Highway, which runs almost the full length of the coast and is the longest intrastate network in the world.
Today, there are 10,000 EVs registered in QLD, and the government’s $45 million EV strategy will guarantee that 100 per cent of eligible QLD government passenger vehicles are zero-emission by 2025. The new TransLink-funded bus was also added to the fleet.
With the developments, more EV models are expected to launch. So, if you’re thinking of getting one, here are the benefits you can get from an EV in Belmunda:
- Lower costs: EVs are easier to run and more affordable to maintain.
- Help meet the country’s emissions target: Australia is on a mission to reach net zero by 2050. When you switch to an EV, you get to be one of the people who helped the nation achieve its goal.
- More economic opportunities: Australia is the biggest exporter of lithium globally; and EV batteries are mainly made of lithium. Your EV will help maintain the lithium industry.
Are you ready to make your next car an EV? Book a test drive today!
The return on investment on Belmunda solar panels
For a mid-range home in Belmunda, the return on investment for your solar panels can take two to six years. Of course, this will still depend on your consumption and usage pattern. Think of it this way—the more you consume solar, the more you save on your energy bills.
Can’t afford to switch right Now?
If you don’t have the finances for solar right now, don’t let that stop you! Solar is an excellent investment. Many of our trusted solar installers now offer $0 upfront interest-free loans where you can pay off your system in small monthly instalments. You only need to request an obligation-free quote and find out what payment plan options are available.