Solar Power In Bondi Beach, NSW, 2026
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Bondi Beach (postcode: 2026) and the Eastern Suburbs - North region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Bondi Beach not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Bondi Beach
New South Wales, 2026
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Bondi Beach , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Eastern Suburbs - North region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Bondi Beach's solar energy resources
On average, Bondi Beach receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.54 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Bondi Beach should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 18° to 28° and the optimal angle is 23°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Bondi Beach
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Bondi Beach and is based on components well suited to Sydney - Eastern Suburbs area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Bondi Beach: 6.4962 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.375 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.612 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2371 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $711 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Bondi Beach
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Bondi Beach: 12.9924 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.75 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.224 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4742 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1422 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Bondi Beach
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Bondi Beach: 21.654 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.25 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.04 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7904 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2371 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Bondi Beach
Solar installations in Bondi Beach, NSW, 2026
There are 255 solar PV installations in Bondi Beach's postcode, 2026, totaling 714.29 kW of capacity. The 2026 postcode accounts for 0.017% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Bondi Beach area.
The average system size in Bondi Beach is 2.8kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Bondi Beach's postcode area are generating an average of 3243 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $29186 monthly and $355095 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2026 postcode is enough to fully power 198 Australian homes.
Bondi Beach solar carbon offset
System owners in Bondi Beach's postcode are collectively avoiding 1184 tonnes (coal fired power) or 473 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 170 - 425 cars off Bondi Beach's roads.
Bondi Beach, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Bondi Beach information
Bondi Beach's coordinates are -33.890542,151.274856 and its weather station is located at Sydney. Sydney weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Bondi Beach: 4.54 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 5.37 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.58 kPa
- Humidity: 69.46%
- Air temperature: 18.18 degrees C
- Earth temperature:19.66 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Bondi Beach
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Bondi Beach households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Bondi Beach and the Eastern Suburbs - North region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Bondi Beach hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Bondi Beach
Join Bondi Beach's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Bondi Beach and the Eastern Suburbs - North region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.