Solar Power In Brookvale, NSW, 2100
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Brookvale (postcode: 2100) and the Warringah region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Brookvale not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Brookvale
New South Wales, 2100
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Brookvale , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Warringah region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Brookvale's solar energy resources
On average, Brookvale receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.54 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Brookvale should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 18° to 28° and the optimal angle is 23°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Brookvale
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Brookvale and is based on components well suited to Sydney - Northern Beaches area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Brookvale: 6.4962 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.375 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.612 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2371 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $711 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Brookvale
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Brookvale: 12.9924 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.75 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.224 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4742 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1422 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Brookvale
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Brookvale: 21.654 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.25 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.04 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7904 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2371 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Brookvale
Solar installations in Brookvale, NSW, 2100
There are 627 solar PV installations in Brookvale's postcode, 2100, totaling 1894.17 kW of capacity. The 2100 postcode accounts for 0.041% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Brookvale area.
The average system size in Brookvale is 3.02kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Brookvale's postcode area are generating an average of 8600 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $77396 monthly and $941649 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2100 postcode is enough to fully power 526 Australian homes.
Brookvale solar carbon offset
System owners in Brookvale's postcode are collectively avoiding 3139 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1256 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 451 - 1127 cars off Brookvale's roads.
Brookvale, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Brookvale information
Brookvale's coordinates are -33.766629,151.273824 and its weather station is located at Sydney. Sydney weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Brookvale: 4.54 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 5.37 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.58 kPa
- Humidity: 69.46%
- Air temperature: 18.18 degrees C
- Earth temperature:19.66 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Brookvale
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Brookvale households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Brookvale and the Warringah region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Brookvale hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Brookvale
Join Brookvale's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Brookvale and the Warringah region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.